Appgate is a secure access company that provides cybersecurity solutions for people, devices and systems based on the principles of Zero Trust security. Through a set of differentiated cloud and hybrid security products, Appgate enables enterprises to easily and effectively shield against cyber threats. Appgate serves 3,960 customers across more than 30 countries
We live in an age of cyberwarfare, yet trust is assumed, and the introduction of hybrid IT has killed the perimeter. Traditional perimeter security is static, nonresponsive and centralized. It operates on a misplaced sense of trust and grants over-entitled access to entire corporate networks. Traditional VPNs, so-called next-generation firewalls, and NACs are simply not fit for purpose in a perimeter-less world.
Appgate SDP secures the network with a Software-Defined Perimeter—a network security model that dynamically creates one-to-one network connections between the user and the resources they access. Appgate SDP delivers the industry’s only identity-centric, network-enforced perimeter.
Common security challenges addressed by Appgate SDP:
- Secure Remote Access (VPN Replacement) to Reduce Overprivileged Access and Third-Party Risk – Authenticate the identity rather than the IP address, providing a secure segment of one to only authorized users.
- Secure Access to Critical Workloads in Public Clouds – Extend across all heterogenous environments, providing a unified secure access solution and simplifying network security.
- Speed Up Security. Unleash DevOps. Provide secure and automated multi-tunnel access to developers, removing VPN hurdles and unleashing productivity.
- Extend Zero Trust to Unmanaged and IoT Devices – Remove risks associated with unmanaged or connected IoT devices with Appgate SDP Connector.
Appgate SDP is a recognized industry leader:
- Forrester, the leading analyst firm for Zero Trust, recognized Appgate as a leader in their Zero Trust eXtended ecosystem wave.
- Gartner lists Appgate SDP as having the broadest feature set for Software Defined Perimeters and shows excellent reviews from actual customers on their Gartner Peer Insights site.
- Appgate SDP is the first and only SDP to become Common Criteria It was put through a rigorous third-party evaluation against an internationally agreed upon set of IT standards, recognized by over 28 countries.
- Appgate SDP has received the AWS Advanced Technology Partner Security Competency, which is the highest and most difficult competency to attain and is one of only a handful of security products to receive this.