Application Dynamics (AppDynamics) is a recognized leader in application intelligence, with a solid customer base across all three segments of government: Defense, civilian and intelligence. The AppDynamics Application Intelligence Platform is a comprehensive solution enabling government organizations to maximize application and mission performance. The platform is designed and architected to give users the confidence that their organization is running at its best, to give IT teams the operational visibility and control they need, and to give end users the great experiences they’ve come to expect and demand.
Independent research firm Gartner rated AppDynamics as No. 1 in “Completeness of Vision” in Gartner’s 2014 Magic Quadrant for APM. Of 12 APM companies evaluated by Gartner, AppDynamics was one of only three given the top rating as an industry leader. Gartner noted that the AppDynamics platform is “easy to deploy and expand” and “AppDynamics products are identical when deployed on-premises or SaaS, providing usability continuity. There is strong adoption for both models.”
AppDynamics is also rated high in customer satisfaction. The company has a Net Promoter Score of 87, significantly higher than the software industry average of 17. The Net Promoter metric has become the industry standard for measuring customer loyalty, and AppDynamics’ score well exceeds even those of customer-centric companies like Apple and Amazon.
Among its differentiating capabilities, AppDynamics offers:
- Ease of deployment, whether on-premises, in the cloud or in a hybrid environment
- Deep and wide visibility into all transactions
- Low overhead – less than 2 percent — in terms of storage and processing demands
- Real-time analysis and management
- Scalability to highly complex, distributed production environments
- Baselining behaviors and assessing performance against those baselines
- Presenting an integrated view of real-time user experience, application performance and infrastructure capacity
For more information about AppDynamics and its products, call 1-415-442-8400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.