IT has changed. So should your network security.
Legacy network security solutions like traditional VPNs, so-called next generation firewalls, and NACs were not designed for today’s dynamic perimeter, resulting in vulnerabilities and complexity. AppGate Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) is a powerful Zero Trust network access platform that delivers the industry’s most comprehensive Software-Defined Perimeter solution, capable of securing any user, any application, on any platform, in any location.
Common security challenges addressed by AppGate SDP:
- Secure Remote Access (VPN Replacement) to Reduce Overprivileged Access and Third-Party Risk – Authenticate the identity rather than the IP address, providing a secure segment of one to only authorized users.
- Secure Access to Critical Workloads in Public Clouds – Extend across all heterogenous environments, providing a unified secure access solution and simplifying network security.
- Speed Up Security. Unleash DevOps. Provide secure and automated multi-tunnel access to developers, removing VPN hurdles and unleashing productivity.
- Extend Zero Trust to Unmanaged and IoT Devices – Remove risks associated with unmanaged or connected IoT devices with AppGate SDP Connector.
AppGate SDP is a recognized industry leader:
- Forrester, the leading analyst firm for Zero Trust, describes AppGate SDP as a strong performer in their Zero Trust eXtended ecosystem paper.
- Gartner lists AppGate SDP as having the broadest feature set for Software Defined Perimeters and shows excellent reviews from actual customers on their Gartner Peer Insights site.
- AppGate SDP is the first and only SDP to become Common Criteria certified. It was put through a rigorous third-party evaluation against an internationally agreed upon set of IT standards, recognized by over 28 countries.
- AppGate SDP has received the AWS Advanced Technology Partner Security Competency, which is the highest and most difficult competency to attain and is one of only a handful of security products to receive this.